Saturday, August 27, 2011

No words!

I knew this would happen - school starts and now I have no time to blog! I guess it's going to be a hit and miss type of thing - whenever I get time.

It was an amazing week - one like I've never experienced. Open House was wonderful and the parents were so supportive. The only parents who didn't come were those who were working - all the rest were there.

For the first time in my life, my wish list was almost emptied - that's NEVER happened before! They were so giving and willing to help. I even had a parent buy me a projector to use in class! I have no words to explain how I felt when I found that out. I now have a ton of playground equipment - whereas before I had nothing. They brought in all their classroom supplies so the closets are bursting. It's amazing - God has blessed me so much.

To top it off, I was so worried about leaving my old teammates that I had built up such a wonderful relationship with - years of getting to know them and loving them. I didn't know what it would be like to work with someone different. But God knew! And BOY, did He know!!!! I couldn't wish for anyone better to work with. She is one of the Godliest people I have ever met. Her love for her students just oozes out and she is so much fun to be with. She is spunky, bubbly and a treat! I thank God daily for putting me where He has.

So it's weekend - and I need to go ahead and plan for the week. The curriculum is still very different for me, but I know everything will soon fall into place.


No comments: