Monday, August 15, 2011

The End ... and Once Upon a Time

It's the end of the summer .... where did the time go? It was a full one, especially with the move from one school to another. I think, though, that reality is going to hit this week as I start teacher workdays at a new school, with new colleagues, and am no longer part of where I was for the last 9 years. It's going to be a huge change, but I know it's going to be a good one. I've already found the people that I've met at my new school to be warm, inviting and wonderful. I am looking forward to making new friends, yet keeping the golden friendships that I've developed over the years.

So tomorrow I get tech training in the school's web system. I'm really excited! I love technology and am dying to finally get stuck in!!! Wednesday is our first official Teacher Workday - where I'll meet everyone and get up to speed on what I need to be doing, and how I need to be doing it. I know things are going to be very different, but I think it's a different that I'm going to enjoy.


No comments: