Thursday, August 4, 2011

Good things!

So, I just got notification that my visa has been approved for the next 3 years!  I am SO unbelievably excited. The way this has happened, is truly a miracle - it came through just a week and a half after being filed!  That's almost unheard of.  Makes me realize that I am where I am  for a reason.

Had new teacher training yesterday - quite an eye opener. Different in so many ways to public school - the stress is going to be GONE! I have the most amazing team mate to work with, and our administration is one of the most caring I have ever come across. I am so blessed.

Can't believe teacher workdays start in two weeks - I am really starting to get excited.  The summer has been too long.  Looking forward to meeting my new "babies" and getting on with some great teaching and learning :)  Roll on 2011/2012 school year!

No comments: