Monday, August 8, 2011

Getting there - slowly but surely

Went back to school today to try to continue organizing. I found two more boxes that had bits and pieces in them, and part of the challenge was finding place to store it all. I know, I know, I should chunk the junk!  BUT .... maybe I'll have a use for it somewhere down the line???  Anyway, I reorganized my desks, and put some things away.  Let me know what you think - don't know if the desks will work this way, but hoping they will. Wondering whether I should get rid of the blue table at the back of the room. I want to use it to display projects, books, etc.

 Front of the classroom.
 Lonely bookshelf, now has books on it.  Not finished by a long shot!! Still got a ton of books to label. Waiting for some more bookshelves to arrive, then I can finish that area off.  Think this is going to be the most work!
 Side of the classroom with cabinets. Got my construction paper and extra papers  stored. Mailboxes on the right will be for notes home and homework, etc.
 Computer area - I only have one computer, so I'm hoping to try to organize a schedule so that all the students can have some computer time.
 Classroom from the door. There is a narrow passage between the desks in the middle that I can walk through.  Worried that this may close, but we'll work on it!
 View of desks from the front of the class.
Teacher area.






No comments: