Tuesday, July 12, 2011

It's all about teaching AND learning

Starting a new school year, at a new school. Very exciting!  Many changes, and many things to learn. There is going to be a new curriculum to learn; new routines to learn; new people to meet; new students to share with. I'm excited, and a little nervous!  I want to use this site to post the daily things (or weekly if  I can't keep up) that I encounter, and that I learn from.  I want to post pictures of my classroom so that I can look back and see how things have progressed!  It's going to be a good year :)

One of the the upcoming challenges is completing the transfer of my visa to my new school. We have just about a month left before the school year begins for teachers, and it has to be through by then. I am trusting that God will continue to have His hand on this process, as He already has.

1 comment:

Bea said...

Welcome to Blogspot, Caroline! I like your page, your intention for this blog... I have neglected mine due to lack of attention and the amount of time needed to blog. But maybe I'll start blogging again soon. God is Awesome, and works great wonders. We may not know what's going to happen next, but we do know where we are going!