Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Classroom pictures - before and during

So today, I went in to my new classroom.  I've added pictures of the classroom before I starting moving stuff, and what it looked like when I left at the end of the day. I seem to feel it looks worse now than it did the beginning of the day - :)))

Ok, I've emptied quite a few boxes, unpacked some stuff and put it in the cabinets, and put out the desks. My bulletin board is ready to go!  I know I will be changing the desks before school starts, and would love some ideas as to other arrangements.

BEFORE :




                               DURING :






Lonely library shelf!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got some works to do, Charlie! But I bet it will be super once you are finished - your normal efficient self! ♥

Anonymous said...

OK let me try again. Didn't know I had to "register". Anyhow, once you have finished, I know it will be a super classroom that is going to benefit you, and especially your pupils, Charlie. Well done, and dying to see it when it is finished! ♥

Caroline said...

Thanks Dad! I thought this would be a nice way for you guys to see what I'm doing and where I'm doing it!!!